Build Your Own T&C Scheme
Training and Competence (T&C) is a major feature of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) rules with the primary purpose of ensuring overall standards of competence in financial services.
As an FLSP partner, as well as having access to our expert guidance on this topic, you can build your own T&C scheme using our new toolkit, developed by our in-house experts to deliver a framework that you can tailor to your own business. Other benefits include:
- Access the apprenticeships toolkit to get the most out of taking on an apprentice
- Use the work experience toolkit to bring structure and success to a work experience placement
- Get practical guidance and support when taking on a graduate intern, through our internship toolkit
- Receive regulation guidance and support
- Use best practice models and how to guides on skills-related topics only available to partners
Free trial period for new partners until 31 December 2013 - usual price £350 per year. Find out more about Smaller Firm Partnerships.